Forms & Permits


Building Permit

Ach Water Bill Payment

Sidewalk Permit

Permit to Connect to Public Water System

Permit to Connect to Sanitary Sewer System


Citizen Complaint Form




For City Utilities:  Return this form with your $50.00 deposit.  Garbage rates will be increasing July 1 by $3.

Application for Water, Sewer, Garbage and Recycling Services